Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guilty Pleasure



It is embarrassing and I ashamed to admit this. I have spent the past week watching nothing but "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" on Netflix. Nick and I decided to save some money and cancel our Direct TV since we pretty much only watch Netflix anyways. I seriously do not know anyone whose life is this dramatic! Nick keeps reminding me that it is only a show because I get so frustrated when I watch it haha. And yes, Nick may not like to admit it but he watches it with me.

Last night Kathleen, Chelsea and I decided to have a girls night! unfortunately Chelsea couldn't come. We missed you friend! So Kathleen and I decided to go hangout at the always exciting Newgate Mall and see Black Swan since hanging out at my house did not sound very exciting. I think I am going to have nightmares about this movie for quite some time. I see why it is nominated for so many awards but it was so creepy and disturbing. I knew that it would be going creepy going into it but it was a lot different than the previews. I dont know if I liked it or not haha I'm still trying to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment